While astrology says that the stars impact our future, numerology states that every individual has specific numbers that affect their life. A numerologist can calculate values like your destiny number, personality number, and your expression number.
Your personality number can tell you about your positive and negative personality traits, as well as how others react to you.
Personality Number 7 Meaning
This important number can help you understand who you are today and what you can expect in the future.
How to Calculate your Number
This number, as the name suggests, is directly related to your personality and the individual traits and characteristics that make you special. It is calculated directly from your full name, including your middle name and any initials you may have.
Each consonant in your name is associated with a number. For the purpose of calculating this special number, vowels are not considered— only consonant letters are needed.
Use this chart to calculate the values for your name:
1 J, S
2 B, K, T
3 C, L
4 D, M, V
5 N, W
6 F, X
7 G, P, Y
8 H, Q, Z
To help you understand this concept further, let’s find out Donald John Trump’s number. First, we need to remove the vowels; in this case, we won’t consider o, a, or u.
D, N, L, D, J, H, N, T, R, M, P = 4+5+3+4+1+8+5+2+9+4+7 = 52. Add 5+2 to get a value of 7. So, Donald Trump’s number is 7.
Let’s see what this special number means.
You are a strong-willed person with great confidence. Not willing to accept defeat, you will fight for what you believe in. While you may be misunderstood at times, you want the best for those around you.
You are often referred to as the Seeker because you will do everything in your power to seek the truth. You have a difficult time believing others and taking facts at face value. Discovering the truth is critical to you.
· Intellectual – You are smart but may not show it tactfully. Some may consider you dull or even disregard your intellect.
· Good sense of humor – You love making others laugh and find joy in jokes.
· Sociable – You love spending time with people who are just as extroverted.
· Helpful – You are excellent at giving others advice when they are having a difficult time.
· Opinionated – You are strong-minded and can easily make decisions when needed.
· Problem Solver – You are quick to find solutions to problems that arise. More than anything, you are a skilled negotiator.
· Intuitive – You can easily understand others’ thoughts and feelings. These skills tend to develop later in life.
· Attractive – You are likely very popular with those of the opposite sex. You tend to have many relationships across your lifetime.
· Unique – You are eccentric and aren’t afraid to show it. Your blend of characteristics make you different than others.
· Philosophical – You love examining the metaphysical aspects of life. Getting to the bottom of a mystery is invigorating to you.
· Jetsetter – You love to go abroad and see the world in order to gain new experiences.
· Confident – You are comfortable in your own skin and enjoy being in your own company.
· Organized – You make sure that everything that you surround yourself with is tidy and clean.
· Stubborn – You are highly opinionated and may antagonize those who disagree with your views.
· Unapproachable – Sometimes, you are out of touch with others to an extent that some may avoid talking to you.
· Unrealistic in Love – You expect the world from your significant other but may not give the same level of affection in return.
· Cynical – In your search for truth, you can be very distrustful of others and their motives. This can lead you to become bitter.
· Anger Issues – You may get angry easily and take it out on those closest to you.
· Critical – You constantly judge others. This can get you in trouble if you are not careful.
· Appear Cold – From first glance, you may seem distant and unempathetic to others’ suffering.
· Pessimistic – If things don’t go your way, you easily get upset and can fall into depression quickly.
Your sharp intellect and ability to search for the truth make you ideal for a job that seeks facts. You can be a successful inventor, researcher, or analyst.
Since you have a knack for helping others, you can even be a leader, teacher, or psychologist.
If you want to travel for work, you could become an explorer or marine biologist.
Your unique skill-set makes you a valuable asset in many different careers. It is up to you to determine what brings you joy.
Being In Love as Personality Number 7
Your romantic life is likely one of your pitfalls. You are eager to find someone who fits all of your criteria but are not willing to change yourself. When your partner doesn’t meet your expectations, you may consider having an affair.
Egotistical in nature, you can sometimes cause conflict in your relationship. It is important that you take a step back and try to understand your partner’s perspective. Understand that your opinion is not always correct.
Health and Number 7
When it comes to your well-being, you are not strong physically. This can cause many health problems, so you should be mindful of changes in your body.
Make sure that you try your best to eat healthily and get proper rest. Do not let stress take control as this can create a nervous system issue.
As a number 7, you have many unique characteristics that make you a fantastic friend, partner, and colleague. Your confidence and decision-making skills make you a great leader. And your zest for the truth should be applauded.
In order to have better relationships with others, you should work on seeing things from others’ point of view. Don’t be so focused on your own thoughts and actions. Give others the benefit of the doubt.
Once you address your egotistical nature, you will be happier and find success in this lifetime.
If you would like to learn more about your personality number, you can get a complete numerology report. You will also learn about your life path number and other important values associated with you as an individual.